Sad Snow

Wanna Go Back Up?

Wanna Find Something?

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Even If It Hurts

Forgot where this was from

When you break up from a relationship, never minding if you were just friends or were together,
it hurts and it does break your heart.

Some people move on easily but some people can't. They dwell on it even though it's already over because inside, they hope they can go back to the old times. After all it's hard to look into the eyes of people who were once your friends, boyfriends, girlfriends or family.

You feel the hollowness and emptiness in your heart as you lock eyes with them. It can make your day horrible. Because you know that it's never going to be okay, even if everyone says that it will. Seriously, it's never ever going to be okay.

It's like you've taken a bad fall and no one is there to pull you up. I know you may feel like crying and doing things you never thought you would ever want to do. Maybe you would just try to end your life. You shouldn't do that.

I know I may sound immature and childish and naive  but I also have some of my own problems to deal with. I cry too you know. Even so, can't I just spend 5 minutes of my life typing something to make others feel better and maybe allow myself try to let go.

Yeah, it's never going to be okay. You fall and you cry. I won't tell you to stop crying or to stop screaming. I don't mind. You can cry for a day, 2 days, 3 days, a whole week, a month or a whole year. I don't care. My job isn't to make you stop feeling the pain nor is it to stop you from crying. My job is just to make sure you are walking as you cry. Maybe one day your tears will dry up and you'll stop crying and maybe you'll finally move on. Just remember that I'm still here, even if I'm not, my words still exist.

- Mic
this picture goes to their respected owners

~FIN~


No comments:

Post a Comment